a complete tutorial for CODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta???

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
i want a complete tutorial for config and run CODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta

Step by step

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamed2011 View Post
i want a complete tutorial for config and run CODMW2 Console Command GUI 0.99.4 Beta

Step by step

Thanks!!!
why there is anyone to answer me???
Because you're a bratty lil' bitch. We aren't your slaves, and won't snap when you do. Just wait someone will respond but I doubt it (). You don't need a tutorial for HostGUI (console command gui). It's simple. And read the rules before you post. A. No Double Posting B. No begging for hacks, and you are begging
Don't double post, that won't make anyone rush with the answer.

/posts merged
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Don't double post, that won't make anyone rush with the answer.

/posts merged
Hehe I felt like raging

Back from your ban I see?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us