Premium upgrades

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Premium upgrades
This is totally worth it. I had silver prem ($9.95) and when I had 1 day left on my premium I upgraded to gold prem ($6.00), and I got gold prem for 30 days. Not sure how many people knew about this but it works haha. Have fun saving money.
since when is gold prem 6$?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
since when is gold prem 6$?
he said.......................... its a upgrade.. so if you had silver prem you need 6 dollars more for gold prem and for the last day he upgraded
?????????????????????
Are you drunk ?
dont you understand, he upgraded from silver for gold
but i dont know how this saves money...
u spend 10$ and then 6$, maybe 10$ for 1 month and 6$ for anotherone/
I would never buy Premium, just hack it.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
I would never buy Premium, just hack it.
Haha, All I need is 3 day so I can buy a premium gun, or use g1s
Exactly. I don't buy NX on Combat Arms either, I just do sur.veys and get free NX.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Exactly. I don't buy NX on Combat Arms either, I just do sur.veys and get free NX.
Offers and ******s are a pain
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Exactly. I don't buy NX on Combat Arms either, I just do sur.veys and get free NX.
sur.veys take longer than it would take you to earn the money to buy g1 lol it takes you about an hour to earn $5 worth of g1 or NX, where you could just earn $10 in an hour with a propper job...
They are worth it though.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
They are worth it though.
Yeah i cbf doing all that shit, I only do playspan if someone finds an offer that rewards you straight away with 100+ points
You mean that if i have 1 day prem gold and i put 30 day silver
i will have 30 day gold ?
HE MEANS


YOU SPEND 10 DOLLARS ON SILVER PREMIUM....
29 DAYS LATER, WHEN U ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT AND WOULD NORMALLY BUY ANOTHER 10 DOLLAR SILVER PREMIUM, YOU USE THE UPGRADE TO GOLD FEATURE...
WHERE WITH UR 1 DAY LEFT OF PREMIUM SILVER, WILL NOW BE 30 DAYS OF GOLD PREMIUM FOR 6 DOLLARS, RATHER THAN 15...
SO YOUR TOTAL WOULD HAVE BEEN 20 DOLLARS FOR 2 SILVERS IF YOU WERE GOING TO REPEAT IT, BUT IF U WERE GONNA GET GOLD IT WOULD BE 35...
NOW YOU PAY 16 DOLLARS FOR 1 MONTH OF SILVER AND 1 MONTH OF GOLD AT THE END...
ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...
Quote Originally Posted by callmeoghomie View Post
HE MEANS


YOU SPEND 10 DOLLARS ON SILVER PREMIUM....
29 DAYS LATER, WHEN U ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT AND WOULD NORMALLY BUY ANOTHER 10 DOLLAR SILVER PREMIUM, YOU USE THE UPGRADE TO GOLD FEATURE...
WHERE WITH UR 1 DAY LEFT OF PREMIUM SILVER, WILL NOW BE 30 DAYS OF GOLD PREMIUM FOR 6 DOLLARS, RATHER THAN 15...
SO YOUR TOTAL WOULD HAVE BEEN 20 DOLLARS FOR 2 SILVERS IF YOU WERE GOING TO REPEAT IT, BUT IF U WERE GONNA GET GOLD IT WOULD BE 35...
NOW YOU PAY 16 DOLLARS FOR 1 MONTH OF SILVER AND 1 MONTH OF GOLD AT THE END...
ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...
Thank you this is exactly what I mean, and it ISN'T rocket science
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us