Did you know...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Did you know...
  1. That al the "bad" words are stored in C:\Program Files\WarRock\Data\WordFilter.xml ? (i dont no if you delete them you see the bad words)
  2. That the names of weapons are stored in C:\Program Files\WarRock\Data\firstperson_controller.xml ?
  3. That you can edit (dont know if it work) the maps mapinfo.xml and then you can create a server with this map if you arent a member? see <Restriction PayType="something"/>


Some things that i found
Quote Originally Posted by diamondo25 View Post
  1. That al the "bad" words are stored in C:\Program Files\WarRock\Data\WordFilter.xml ? (i dont no if you delete them you see the bad words)
  2. That the names of weapons are stored in C:\Program Files\WarRock\Data\firstperson_controller.xml ?
  3. That you can edit (dont know if it work) the maps mapinfo.xml and then you can create a server with this map if you arent a member? see <Restriction PayType="something"/>


Some things that i found
I knew all that already...thats how the x_velruf bug worked
Quote Originally Posted by kevinovski View Post
I knew all that already...thats how the x_velruf bug worked
That good old time
I'm Pretty sure it does not work anymore!
Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
I'm Pretty sure it does not work anymore!
Yup, i tried that already didn't work.

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE
LOL I DIDNT KNOW TY for real i didnt know those
Tried those all ageeeees ago... they were fun when they werent blocked in the beta lol...
vewy vewy oledddddddd
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us