WANT MSG+ 3+ KDR

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WANT MSG+ 3+ KDR
I am buying a CA NA MSG+ account with a 3+ KDR. Must have good amount of gp.

I will either pay with paypal or trade 2lt4 account with perm pistol, k5sd, 30 day guns SG550 camo and K3 SPQ. For 15 Days Deckland and Arctic wolf and elite /me.

I will show screenies if interested /yea

My msn is simplesteams@hotmail.com
i have a MSG1 with 1.70 kdr, like 60 days left on P90 TR, cbl clean, 53,690 gp, Legit stats.
Quote Originally Posted by iamnotnew View Post
I am buying a CA NA MSG+ account with a 3+ KDR. Must have good amount of gp.

I will either pay with paypal or trade 2lt4 account with perm pistol, k5sd, 30 day guns SG550 camo and K3 SPQ. For 15 Days Deckland and Arctic wolf and elite /me.

I will show screenies if interested /yea

My msn is simplesteams@hotmail.com
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...count-too.html


Got a KDR reset like couple weeks ago. so you can get the KDR up high
Quote Originally Posted by iamnotnew View Post
i want like 25+ k

What do you mean?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us