[Forge Mod] PC Ported

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
[Forge Mod] PC Ported
Ported FORGE Mod to the PC. 90% working - still very useable! Works online!

This modification lets you spawn game models anywhere in the map. You can spawn and move with this tool, so if you spawned a item and you are not happy w/it, you can move it somewhere else by going up to it and pressing N. You have the choices at the moment of.. care packages, trees, trees_animated, bushes, a harrier and a sentry gun. Simply switch weapon (1 or 2) and you will see in the bottom left of the screen the model name.

Virus Scan (AVG)
[IMG]http://h*****.cc/1282152882.png[/IMG]

Screenshot
[IMG]http://h*****.cc/1282153528.png[/IMG]

Virus Scan (Virus Total)
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...5e3-1282153590
forge.zipattachment deleted · 1,079 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Just a ported version of the Xbox to PC. Not tested.

http://cainfoool.co .cc/Forge%20Mod.zip (remove space)

EDIT: Just tested ; and surprisingly it works. Few bugs though.
Not bad for a first port; )
Virus scans and Screens needed or it will be CLOSED
Put up a virus scan. i will do screenshots after i've fully finished.
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Put up a virus scan. i will do screenshots after i've fully finished.
how about make a Virusscan in Virustotal and then...NO OUTGOING LINKS
fix it or closed!
Ok it's all done :/
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Ok it's all done :/
I wuv it!

I'm going to add-on to this!
Instructions dont work some reason ; I probably missed a file in the patch lol. I will attach the new version in my post now.
hmmmmm ok but where is the point of this mod?
There's no difference between xbox and pc so this is pretty useless
There was actually ; some of the codes didn't exist so I had to replace them with PC codes. And I dont see a forge mod port anywhere?
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
There was actually ; some of the codes didn't exist so I had to replace them with PC codes. And I dont see a forge mod port anywhere?
Like what filler
i got the mod it could us some work unless the file you posted is difrent
EDIT:Now its OK
Just did it all Insane.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us