Blood released a shop hack that does not work!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Blood released a shop hack that does not work!
Why did you say it worked Blood.
You clearly said it worked in game but it doesnt.
You just wanted to post it to get virtual thanks. Am I not correct.

It was the same addy as CA EU. I was like Blood could not have been dumb enough to know that. But I was wrong...
Because he stilled mine ! from my hack !
Quote Originally Posted by o-o View Post
Because he stilled mine ! from my hack !
Its not your addy. Someone found it, not you. Please dont take credit.
I did something wrong, I will re-release it. Finding the address right now. o-o's address was incorrect for CA NA.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
I did something wrong, I will re-release it. Finding the address right now. o-o's address was incorrect for CA NA.
Pretty sure shop hack got patched for NA, as weapons and your exp are server sided now
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

Pretty sure shop hack got patched for NA, as weapons and your exp are server sided now
It works for a few weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
It works for a few weapons.
Works Only For AK 47 ...Tehe
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?