[EPIC]P90 SE GOLD & CHROME PLATTED

PollIS THIS GOOD?SHALL I KEEP MODDING?
15 votes
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
CREDIT TO -SHIFT FOR NUMOURS TUTS!!!CREDIT TO -SHIFT FOR NUMOURS TUTS!!!CREDIT TO -SHIFT FOR NUMOURS TUTS!!!

THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE P90 SE!!!!!


I DID NOT MAKE THIS.SPIDERPIG666 MADE THIS.I AM SPIDERPIG666 I GOT BANNED FOR A RANDOM REASON.SO IF U WILL REP AND THANK ANY1 I WILL POST ON THIS SO YOU CAN THANK AND REP ME ON SPIDERPIG666.ANYWAYS THIS IS THE MOD
VIRUS SCAN GUNS_T_PV_SMG.zip - Jotti's malware scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...44d-1282213070
SCREENSHOTS



positive feedback ONLY.
REMEMBER SPIDERPIG666 MADE THIS MOD SO I WILL POST ON THIS TOMORROW AND U CAN REP ME AND THANK ME ON THAT ACCOUNT

yeah man this is cool
GUNS_T_PV_SMG.zipattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
nice make it for P90 Tr pls
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


They are lol. nice mod though.
ty lol i just need a good Sig but im only good at making MODs on photoshop,LOL i might use a banner generator

Quote Originally Posted by xxxKillers View Post
nice make it for P90 Tr pls
maby if i can be bothered but it will never be the same
Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig777 View Post
ty lol i just need a good Sig but im only good at making MODs on photoshop,LOL i might use a banner generator



maby if i can be bothered but it will never be the same
Sig for what I will try to make it. Along with a avatar pic lol.
... noob give credits.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
... noob give credits.
oh yeah sorry
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
... noob give credits.
LOL most people don't but this is a decent mod.

/Give credits then it will be a even nicer one.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


LOL most people don't but this is a decent mod.

/Give credits then it will be a even nicer one.
i gave creds now its EPIC!
Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig777 View Post
i gave creds now its EPIC!
It's close to epic, but not epic. You will know when one of your mods are epic when I thank it.
Lol...You and your thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Lol...You and your thanks.
My thanks are godly
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


My thanks are godly
SureSure lol
Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig777 View Post
SureSure lol
They are lol. nice mod though.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?