haxpro

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
haxpro
My acc was banned for using haxpro
but what is haxpro???
HaxPro is a hack if I am not wrong ...
I think nexon siad that i was using haxpro but actually they lie.
HaxPro is a person who made a hack named HaxPro . so ure banned because of a hack of that person .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
HaxPro is a person who made a hack named HaxPro . so ure banned because of a hack of that person .
lol .
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


lol .
yeah , looks like im super smart ;D .
they siad i was caught for using haxpro
Quote Originally Posted by nicoti View Post
they siad i was caught for using haxpro
yes u used that hack when it was detected so the server logs detected it and banned u .
I never downloaded a hack called haxpro
Quote Originally Posted by nicoti View Post
I never downloaded a hack called haxpro
well sad for you but they wont unban you so yeah , make new account .
No i'm not starting over I'm Sik of nexon
Quote Originally Posted by nicoti View Post
No i'm not starting over I'm Sik of nexon
well if u dont want to get banned dont use hacks . /
lol, well, from his explanation, I think he didn't use any hack o.0
Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
lol, well, from his explanation, I think he didn't use any hack o.0
well they detected a hack , that means he hacked .
Yeah, i know, but what it seems from his explanation, he wasn't hacking o.0
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us