[SOLVED]alterIWnet problem.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]alterIWnet problem.
Hi guys.

I got told to go here next if I have a problem, and I do, let me explain:

Well first I was going through the forums and then I found a tutorial by hahaz on how to use old hacks. I used it and then it didn't work, so I used his steam_api.dll original file and this error appeared:



I don't know how to fix this, if someone that uses alterIWnet please help me with this.

Thanks!
Maybe you shouldn't have used the old version?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Maybe you shouldn't have used the old version?
Where can I find the "new" version?

Errrr, can somebody help me? I really need help. Thanks + Rep if someone helps me with this. :S (sorry for double-posting)
maybe you didn't read the topic quit good?

because it was PATCHED!

but the simplest fix is Redownload it
Quote Originally Posted by elmasmalo1 View Post
Search is not a big science...

Let me google that for you
Dude, I don't think you understand what I mean. I already had 1.3.3.7a installed and running PERFECTLY fine.

Then I used this tutorial and it screwed me up, and I forgot to backup my steam_api.dll file (stupid, I know).

Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
maybe you didn't read the topic quit good?

because it was PATCHED!

but the simplest fix is Redownload it
Ugh... well it must look like I have to redownload it... sure. I guess... Thanks...
u doint have to redownload. make shure yer iw4mp.cfg is enabled for updates. no 1 here talked about it. disabling will reduce lag.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us