Monster Mod v2 Official Release

PollWhat do you think of Monster Mod v2?
131 votes
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Monster Mod v2 Official Release
Hai guys!

Well, after a slight deletion of my WarRock I have re-modded WarRock again (Looks much better)

v2 Details
__________
New menu
New Buttons
New Icons
New Muzzle Flash (Credits to chr)
New HUD (Credits to chr for making the black gun tabs)
New Options Menu
& Many more!
___________

Screenshots
____________








_____________
Virus Scans
_____________
Green Muzzle Flash
Manual(Not shown in screenshots)
HUD
Loading Screen
Menu
_____________

Place "Manual" "Menu" "HUD" "Loading" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\UI
Place "Green Muzzle Flash" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\Sprite
___________
Please give the PROPER credits if you share this, upload to another site
________
Contact Information
xfire: xl2enegadex
Message me for my main xfire account

________
Press Thanks!
HUD.rarattachment deleted · 623 downloads before removal
Loading.rarattachment deleted · 520 downloads before removal
Manual.rarattachment deleted · 502 downloads before removal
Menu.rarattachment deleted · 549 downloads before removal
Green muzzle flash.zipattachment deleted · 451 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Approved...
Thanks, can you close my preview thread?
AWESOME! downloaded and used
Quote Originally Posted by yanroni View Post
AWESOME! downloaded and used
I'm working on a new one already but I doubt that will be released anytime soon.. but thanks for using it xD
where do i put the menu hud loading and manual? if i put them directly in the ui folder it doesnt work
love it hard
maybye replace green with yellow
I have your first one and I am downloading this one know looks great!
nice work mate...i wish someday make my own haha
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Shinoda View Post
nice work mate...i wish someday make my own haha
you'll don't worry
I did everything he said where to put the files but when i start warrock it doesn't work? neighter the crosshair I made..What am I doing wrong?
wow this is amazing great work.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?