Monster Mod v2 Official Release

PollWhat do you think of Monster Mod v2?
131 votes
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by mattiaswidorson View Post
didnt work :/
Did you do everything correctly?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


Did you do everything correctly?
How exactly do I 'do everything correctly' ?
Is there a guide anywhere?
wow awsome mod, u made that?
Teach me!! xD
Quote Originally Posted by xovius View Post


How exactly do I 'do everything correctly' ?
Is there a guide anywhere?
I think there is one in the .rar, I forget if I put a readme in there or not..

Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
wow awsome mod, u made that?
Teach me!! xD
Yes I made it, it's pretty easy to do.. just get a program that can edit TGA's, I'd recommended GIMP 2.6

GIMP 2.6 is easier to use, has more of a basic feel to it & it's amazing for new people that find PhotoShop difficult to use/navigate

Download Here
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


I think there is one in the .rar, I forget if I put a readme in there or not..



Yes I made it, it's pretty easy to do.. just get a program that can edit TGA's, I'd recommended GIMP 2.6

GIMP 2.6 is easier to use, has more of a basic feel to it & it's amazing for new people that find PhotoShop difficult to use/navigate

Download Here
Thanks man,i own you one
looks cool
how can i place it in warrock?
how can i place it in warrock maps?
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post
Hai guys!

Well, after a slight deletion of my WarRock I have re-modded WarRock again (Looks much better)

v2 Details
__________
New menu
New Buttons
New Icons
New Muzzle Flash (Credits to chr)
New HUD (Credits to chr for making the black gun tabs)
New Options Menu
& Many more!
___________

Screenshots
____________








_____________
Virus Scans
_____________
Green Muzzle Flashⓘ
Manual(Not shown in screenshots)ⓘ
HUDⓘ
Loading Screenⓘ
Menuⓘ
_____________

Place "Manual" "Menu" "HUD" "Loading" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\UI
Place "Green Muzzle Flash" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\Sprite
___________
Please give the PROPER credits if you share this, upload to another site
________
Contact Information
xfire: xl2enegadex
Message me for my main xfire account

________
Press Thanks!
good work xD, can you make one with pucca =P plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cant find the way C:\program files\gamersfirst\Warrock\UI not spesific
Quote Originally Posted by Sour Diesel View Post
cant find the way C:\program files\gamersfirst\Warrock\UI not spesific
Where did you install WR?
C:\program files\gamersfirst\Warrock
Quote Originally Posted by Sour Diesel View Post
C:\program files\gamersfirst\Warrock
Open that and find UI /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Open that and find UI /
It's in Crogram files/gamers first/warrock/texture/UI -.-

it even says...

Place "Manual" "Menu" "HUD" "Loading" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\UI
Place "Green Muzzle Flash" in C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\WarRock\Sprite
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?