[Important please Read] Combat Arms Mods Elite Rules

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
[Important please Read] Combat Arms Mods Elite Rules
The rules are the same as there : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ules-info.html

But :
  • We do allow bumps
  • Shitty mods will be moved to Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
  • Discussions are allowed, IE when you guys want discussions that are "Elite"
  • Leaked info will result in ban
Holy shit, this was actually made.
I go play some ca for half an hour and this section pops out of nowhere? 0.0
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
I go play some ca for half an hour and this section pops out of nowhere? 0.0
We got Dave to add it
How exactly are mods chosen to be "elite" or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
How exactly are mods chosen to be "elite" or not?
If they're fucking epic.

/
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
If they're fucking epic.

/
What's epic may differ from person to person... So it's more or less the mods' decision whether something stays here or goes out (or vice versa)?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
What's epic may differ from person to person... So it's more or less the mods' decision whether something stays here or goes out (or vice versa)?
The decision will come from the veterans of this section, someone who has been here for a long time and can tell something from shit and epic.
Hum, whats the requirements to see this section, apparently I got them because im in it but whats the req?
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Hum, whats the requirements to see this section, apparently I got them because im in it but whats the req?
1,000 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Hum, whats the requirements to see this section, apparently I got them because im in it but whats the req?
1000 posts. You should've seen this in the description of the section...
Can I release here /
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
Can I release here /
Release here; if you find it not epic, we will move it .
A great idea was actually put into action. Good jab Davis
THANK YOU

only post if you think it is epic
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?