Unhappyip banned...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ip banned...
hey ya all
I think I got IP bann last week... When I greate new account then I can go play as long as I stay logged in... but when I log out...b00m Permanetly Locked... Does it mean IP ban...

I have tried to change my ip:
1.Click the Start menu in the lower left hand part of the screen.
2.Click Run.
3.In the space provided type "ipconfig /release" and click OK. Note that there is a space between ipconfig and the /release.
4.To renew the IP address from the DOS prompt, type "ipconfig /renew". Note that there is a space between ipconfig and the /renew.--------- But it didn`t change my IP...? what else could I try? Thx all for help


Yeh that would be another change but the prob is I dont have modem to restart, I have only cabel running into my cpu... its somekinda LAN connection :S
dude to change your ip just restart modem just power off moment for a minute, then you have to power on the modem and when you re-connect to the internet...woilà new ip! try to play with a non-banned account
Quote Originally Posted by steven_italy View Post
dude to change your ip just restart modem just power off moment for a minute, then you have to power on the modem and when you re-connect to the internet...woilà new ip! try to play with a non-banned account

that only works through a router. if you are connected directley to the internet u cant change it by switching it off then back on.

go to Google and search for a ip renewer or somthing like that.

all i can think of.
maybe u got hardware ban so get vip cuz doesnt vip give access to hardware ban remover or something like that ?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us