How to code invis and boneshot?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
How to code invis and boneshot?
hey, I know addys for invis and boneshot, Its on the addy list.. But I have no idea how to code them Someone posted the code for invis in the addy list thread, but it doens't work.. Please any help?

Also, someone should make a whole tut on how to code different hacks in vb6
Well you take your ass to google and search for ASM,
Then you learn it.
Then you take yo ass to cheat engine find the addys.
Then you take yo brains and think.

FINALLY if the last part doesnt work you take yo ass to some forums and ask there.

Did you follow all steps?
Umm, you retarded?

I AM asking on some forums... I've been searching for over a week now >.>

Ideot.
Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird94 View Post
Umm, you retarded?

I AM asking on some forums... I've been searching for over a week now >.>

Ideot.
If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least spell it right. Have you tried using the search button to find how to code boneshot? I remember atheist posted a tutorial not that long ago, and it worked for me.
Be happy newb you diddent even understand my post "Apezwijns hack". So YOU must be retarted and not able to make such hacks as boneshot.
dude calm down, boneshot isnt a BIG hack
Just take the boneshot addie and give it 2 nops
Invisable addie is 6 or 7 nops
Apezwijn, yes I am a newb, How do you think we all learn?

Just please someone tell me how I code them :P
How do you make a NOP
lol,there are so many fucking retards on this forum,these times u.u

isnt you jaybird
boneshot:

byte Thimo [] = { 0x31,0x85};
WriteProcessMemory(Handle,(*LPVOID)0xaddress, &thimo, SizeOf(Thimo), NULL);
Quote Originally Posted by castaway View Post
boneshot:

byte Thimo [] = { 0x31,0x85};
WriteProcessMemory(Handle,(*LPVOID)0xaddress, &thimo, SizeOf(Thimo), NULL);

So thats for the on button but is the bytes the same as the off button?
because i though that on button was 0x90,0x90 and off button was 0x31,0x85?
No sorry
I made a mistake,
On 0x31, 0C
off: 0x85, 0x0C
Ok tested and worked perfectly
i dont understand byte Thimo [] = { 0x31,0x85};
WriteProcessMemory(Handle,(*LPVOID)0xaddress, &thimo, SizeOf(Thimo), NULL); what is thimo and size of
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us