Complete noob with C#

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Complete noob with C#
Hi, I'm new so please be gentle, or at least use some lube. I have been tinkering around lately with C#, just because.... well, just because. I am hoping to learn to make basic bots for MMO's, but I have no idea where to start, I know the basic concepts of the language, but when it comes to pinvokes and interope services I get completely lost.
Anybody have any tips on where i can go, or how to actually do it, when it comes to reading a process' memory and reporting it back to the app? Just for an example I would like to be able to type some text into notepad, and just have the application relay the text back to the app in the form of a label or a messagebox.

Whew thats a mouthful. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've done something remotely similar by allocating the last text sent through the chat system and read it into a variable i output into my own program's designated screen basically a Chat Bot or Logger. Process - > Address - > Variable - > IO using C++ on my old computer. If you can get a lead via google or something i could probably aid you through any difficulties you encounter but i haven't more then glanced at C# or worked on a similar project in quite some time to start you off myself, sorry. I'd also have to know what kindof botting you're doing besides your foundation on which i can help you build. I'll also refer one of my friends who is very good with C# and registered here lately to take notice of this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
I've done something remotely similar by allocating the last text sent through the chat system and read it into a variable i output into my own program's designated screen basically a Chat Bot or Logger. Process - > Address - > Variable - > IO using C++ on my old computer. If you can get a lead via google or something i could probably aid you through any difficulties you encounter but i haven't more then glanced at C# or worked on a similar project in quite some time to start you off myself, sorry. I'd also have to know what kindof botting you're doing besides your foundation on which i can help you build. I'll also refer one of my friends who is very good with C# and registered here lately to take notice of this thread.
As far as what type of botting I am looking into it would be the cliche "mmoglider" setup for WoW, where you just configure set events to run when your character encounters a mob, kills, loots, continues. That would be a bit down the road however. The issue that I am coming across here is that if there is no text being sent/recieved/saved/ or opened, wouldn't it be very difficult to actually read what it is? Or how would I go about finding a string of text's memory address/pointer... might just be a bad example to try to learn with.

-mr happy cookie
What are u talking about?
need working hack for visual basic
Quote Originally Posted by lolman66 View Post
need working hack for visual basic
Stfu u phail!


@ other:

Use SendKeys API for text spamming...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us