Angry[HELP] I Wanna Code Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP] I Wanna Code Hacks
Ok Is Thier Any Posts Of How To Code Hax? can someone PLZ GIMMIE A POST THAT WILL TEACH U HOW TO CODE HAX
Learn C++ first, then I'll tell you how.
HOW DO I LEARN C++ CANT SOMEONE JUST MAKE A TUT LIKE PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANNA CALL IT ******** Pub V.1
Quote Originally Posted by -EnerGiZeR_27 View Post
HOW DO I LEARN C++ CANT SOMEONE JUST MAKE A TUT LIKE PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANNA CALL IT ******** Pub V.1
You could learn c++ from online videos like youtube or online books, or wait until high school in Computer programming class to learn it.
Quote Originally Posted by -EnerGiZeR_27 View Post
HOW DO I LEARN C++ CANT SOMEONE JUST MAKE A TUT LIKE PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANNA CALL IT ******** Pub V.1
C++ Language Tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by -EnerGiZeR_27 View Post
HOW DO I LEARN C++ CANT SOMEONE JUST MAKE A TUT LIKE PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANNA CALL IT ******** Pub V.1
what with all the caps.
Lol you demand stuff and expect us to be your slave?
"Learn the fucking consept before you fucking talk"

- Mr.Magicman/Mageman
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mageman View Post
"Learn the fucking consept before you fucking talk"

- Mr.Magicman/Mageman
NOOOOO!

You got reset/banned?

Whatfor?
Rofl... No one is going to teach you. Heck I would like to learn aswell but Theirs a C++ section thats pretty much usless. But dont demand just ask.
ok acidburn thanks for the guide imma try this then can u teach me how acid
n00b alert ==.==
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
n00b alert ==.==
Troof is troof /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mageman View Post


Troof is troof /yea
Actually troof is trauf
/Sigh
Quote Originally Posted by -EnerGiZeR_27 View Post
Ok Is Thier Any Posts Of How To Code Hax? can someone PLZ GIMMIE A POST THAT WILL TEACH U HOW TO CODE HAX
C++ and coding is something you can pick up in an hour. take your time and listen to these coders here. i have been trying to code for a while now its just something i learn slowly at but i haven't given up then again i haven't released much or even tried at all because i cant do very much ^^ but hopefully ill become a really good hacker/coder with these intelligent minds around me and if they choose to help me maby over time i can slowly achieve that goal. entill then STOP DEMANDING ALL THIS STUFF cause you will just get over-whelmed and get upset and pissed off cause people code better than you, and you dont understand shit. trust me i have gotten pissed most of the time even though i try not to.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us