So...

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
So...
What have I missed so far involving the forum ?
And of course CF Hacks.

But anyway as some of you have noticed I've been gone for nearly a month and I'm back now /.

All in all I just didn't bother go buying a new AC charger for my laptop after the one before this one died of un-natural causes, so I took some time off to mourn the loss... and of course get a job to go buy a new one -_-.

Helpful replies are appreciated .
NIGGUH,about time that u'r back.
Nothing changed really,some gay patches,gay guns.The old Z8 way.
Don't think you'll know me :S.
Probably only tawksin ,derail and lilly remember me :P.

And besides who does it look like I am? Santa? I'm Back2thepast yo .
Quote Originally Posted by back2thepast View Post
Don't think you'll know me :S.
Probably only tawksin ,derail and lilly remember me :P.

And besides who does it look like I am? Santa? I'm Back2thepast yo .
How old are you Santa?
It should but I wanted to get the latest news on the hacks going on, so that has some relation to the game and the hacks for it.

Basically this is a request for some information.

Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
How old are you Santa?
15 Why o.O?
I'm just gonna take a wild guess why,
No you cannot have my pudding.
Quote Originally Posted by back2thepast View Post
It should but I wanted to get the latest news on the hacks going on, so that has some relation to the game and the hacks for it.

Basically this is a request for some information.



15 Why o.O?
I'm just gonna take a wild guess why,
No you cannot have my pudding.
15? Good luck at mpgh. Its a too scary world if you will make your 1st post you wont come back. Mpgh will not let you quit and you will post for ever untill you die... be careful.
Shouldn't this be in the new/returnings members section?
fromtheback O_O
I think noone know you
Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
15? Good luck at mpgh. Its a too scary world if you will make your 1st post you wont come back. Mpgh will not let you quit and you will post for ever untill you die... be careful.
True, too true o_o.

Quote Originally Posted by nickoo View Post
I think noone know you
You could've put it nicely >.>.
gtfo him...seriously...im 15 what r u gonna do? chris is 15 son is 14...
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
gtfo him...seriously...im 15 what r u gonna do? chris is 15 son is 14...
Wut? So what i am 15 too wut is ya problem? He did not looked for 15... coz of his way of chatting i thought he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
This is what I want u guys to do.
  • Stop the spamming bullshit

  • Tell him what's new
Yes, general!

At mpgh is the same shit. You will find hacks only with features like
* Boxes
* No smoke
* White walls and that kind of shit.

General can i go to sleep nao? Please... =(
This is what I want u guys to do.
  • Stop the spamming bullshit

  • Tell him what's new
He's back from the past... I think, nothin new just more spammers. U know... The usaul
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us