[Release] Sniper Scope Mod

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Sniper Scope Mod
Basic, scope from counter strike source.



Just change it to different names for differens gun if u need
the current name is set to be L96A1 scope change.

Virus total : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
SCope.rarattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
Nice.. A little too simple though..
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Nice.. A little too simple though..
That's the point :P. If i spend time putting in design like a circle or something in the middle would be hard to see . I like the scope, it's better to target ppl with

and yeah, the HUD is new. lol alrdy getting used to it

and thx for approving ;d
A bit too simple, and what the fuck is that ugly hud? Was that in the patch?
i like it but not enough to use gj anyway
Goes with the new HUD. Nice.
realy dont like it srry man next time better ?
Goes with the new HUD although the design is just a little bit simplistic.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Goes with the new HUD although the design is just a little bit simplistic.

I alrdy said counter strike source scope <.<...

and that's how the counter strike source scope looks like D:
Quote Originally Posted by joeh1cks View Post
I alrdy said counter strike source scope <.<...

and that's how the counter strike source scope looks like D:
Do I care what game its from? No. All I said is that the design was too simplistic for me. IDGF what game its from
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Do I care what game its from? No. All I said is that the design was too simplistic for me. IDGF what game its from
who wants a design with all the crap in their faces?

kewl, me likey

Thanked
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us