1337 ban

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
1337 ban
See ya'll in a day!
Gewd Bye, Whoever you are.
ripriprip, see you in a year.
R.I.P caver.
3 days.
R.I.P
I'll be Joining you by the end of the Day!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I'll be Joining you by the end of the Day!

Bai to you, and bai to OP
u went over a post
Hooooo deh fok iz yuuu?????
Rip
Hou uyo? U a new-fag to me
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Hou uyo? U a new-fag to me
hes here a year longer than you spam fag. /Fpalm
R.I.P
Get only get post bans for 1 day? I tought permanent, lawl
How can you avoid 1337 Post Ban?
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?