QuestionAddies ?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Addies ?
Does anybody know the right addies for unlimited ammo and especially shoot through walls (very important for me) ? I will be very thankful if somebody could give them out
yea really we gna give these out 2 u xD
I'm trying my luck, cmon, OK I don't need ammo, just shoot trough I tried CanShootThrough but not working for me...
Quote Originally Posted by SlashBusta View Post
I'm trying my luck, cmon, OK I don't need ammo, just shoot trough I tried CanShootThrough but not working for me...
the shoot through wont work without addies :S
OK so can you give them to me if you have them ?
O.o? is there a addie for that? =( I wanna have working memory searcher I modified mhs with all options on and hex edited it then packed with themida and hexedited it again and it still was detected =(...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us