[Request] Player Pointer

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Player Pointer
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody knows the current player pointer ?
Thanks if you wanna share it

Greets,

confict
In 1 week there will be a new Patch so will anybody give you now the Player Pointer =? I think No...Just Wait
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
In 1 week there will be a new Patch so will anybody give you now the Player Pointer =? I think No...Just Wait
What's the problem with the patch ?
A pointer won't change really fast :P
Do you have the player pointer ?
Quote Originally Posted by confict View Post
What's the problem with the patch ?
A pointer won't change really fast :P
Do you have the player pointer ?
No i dont have...And Player Pointer will change never
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
No i dont have...And Player Pointer will change never
k :P
I will wait till someone post it then..
i think CA EU and CA NA have a same Player Pointer I'm not sure
but i will start Search about it after the Next Patch
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
i think CA EU and CA NA have a same Player Pointer I'm not sure
but i will start Search about it after the Next Patch
nope ... i crash with the na player pointer
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
nope ... i crash with the na player pointer
I got that to :P
Konga...

Player pointer changes.
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
Konga...

Player pointer changes.
Do you have the current one ?
Nope but maybe i can find for you

i got undetected memorysearcher /
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
Nope but maybe i can find for you

i got undetected memorysearcher /
Can you please try it ?
Tell me if you need some help
i think the Player Pointer Find in The ClientFX.fxd Files So after the Next Pact i will Dump it
and look on the Addie
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
i think the Player Pointer Find in The ClientFX.fxd Files So after the Next Pact i will Dump it
and look on the Addie
Can you do it now ?
ClientFX isn't packed...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?