[Request]Player boxes

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Player boxes
Already have one...
Yes player boxes is teh shit,
I have but I wont share it for your GAYNskill outdated bypass
i have it
i have the yellow boxes and a pb bypass is the best combination lol
ugh everyone has bypasses but i dont know programming so i cant make any!
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Yes player boxes is teh shit,
I have but I wont share it for your GAYNskill outdated bypass
Outdated? It is still working

And maybe you can give it for free? If you are a nice guy?
I thought you said you had one, now your asking for mine!
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I thought you said you had one, now your asking for mine!
I never say'd i have players boxes, I still need them,,, I got the adresses but i dont know how to use it

CE file could be nice with it

Thanks,,,

Spoking
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?