Crazy Taxi Hack

PollDid this help you?
6 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Crazy Taxi Hack
Crazy Taxi Hack


1. Download cheat engine (Cheat Engine)

2. Open crazy taxi and DON'T START it yet

3. Open Cheat Engine and click the computer on the top left.

4. In the process list click firefox or iexplorer (whatever browser your using)

5. In the bottom rightish area check the box "Enable SpeedHack" and set it to 30.0

6. Now go to Crazy taxi and right when you start playing hold the UP directional arrow key

7. You should now be passing all the cars and your score will get higher.
okay thanks man im trying this.
I got crazy taxi for ps2, Was going to buy it but I thought, this game is pretty old for the pc..
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I got crazy taxi for ps2, Was going to buy it but I thought, this game is pretty old for the pc..
We aint talkin about that crazy taxi.. Lol

Here Crazy Taxi - PrimaryGames.com - Free Games for Kids

Edit: I put the speed at 200.0 and got to level 200+ in a few seconds =p
Lol 50.0 works better=faster and top of the scoreboards.
used to love this game and yah that is a really well know program
Quote Originally Posted by coding View Post
used to love this game and yah that is a really well know program
Nice bump bro.
thx! it helped lol i only played it for like 5 mins though lol
Hey Inmolak
Also, nice hack /yea

Edit: Woops sorry, didn't know this was a bumped thread...
Too lazy to do it !!

make trainer of it?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us