Potential Mod Godmode

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Potential Mod Godmode
I thought of this idea when I was testing out some hacks. I used a fly hack in training mode and I fell and wasn't hurt, alike godmode, correct?

So if you have 'nexon godmode' in training mode, and you can switch modes around. Why not hex-edit them so you have all the gamemodes have godmode?

I've noticed patterns in the hex, but they are most likely useless.

I would just start testing out modding shit around, but now that school is coming round, I don't have the time, or attention span to do so.

Please discuss this idea. (Although I'm sure it's already been released in the elite section D:<)
im not a modding genious but i think it could be possible
One thing though, nexon has probbably known this already and done a special hex pattern. It's gonna be hard but its possible
Quote Originally Posted by epicgamer View Post
It's gonna be hard but its possible
thats why I'm saying I don't have the attention span.

I found the word 'Oak' in TRAINING.GMS twice. Hardcore. Sounds like a codename for godmode. slight sarcasm
Everyone has to have the same files otherwise the game will crash, someone has already tried it.. but I'm sure it's somehow possible, but not without hacking the server..?
/inexperience.. :P
well some guy did a mod for the training mode thingo. He did training grounds to fireteam. So if we can get that map code part and investigated it a bit then it should be alright. If you got it working it would be patched pretty quickly
HINT HINT: Dreamer discovered it. ask him for it?


also, i mainly got to where u are, same inspiration, flying around in training mode. but i gave up somewhere.
Where are the Pro modders?
i think it's possible but it's going to be hard
if anybody makes a godmode DONT RELEASE IT!
everybody will get it
it will get leached and nobody will be able 2 die so it would kill the game
to late the game died when the mass of hackers came
Won't work unless everyone has the same files. Which for god mode would be stupid. very stupid.

no it's not in the elite section. (the mods there aren't actually that elite.)
This will not works why?

1. Other playser will not have the file and only way to get it to them
is through annoucement which only nexon servers can do
there fore the game will crash once u dont die or u kill them
2. if this somehow works and u connect all the players
the other players will be invincable to cause to u they are also in training grounds
3. the bases will be in different locations make u not being able to capture the flag and go to certain locations


/experienced Modder
lol ive tried this alot of times, here look at this
god mode desert thunder
superman9871 is right, ive never gotten it to work in real games so this wont work
multiple god mode ideas have been tried and all failed. some files the server looks at when you get on a server, the files are attributes.rez and worlds.rez. if anything is different, it will crash your game

thats why weapon spawn never worked for me
Guys from watching the video above a few posts i just realized. I sound like a choob so dont flame. That guy in the video used a mod that turned the training mode to desert thunder (obvious). It sends you in alone. If you edited the map and you were the only one that had it, then you will crash. So if your the only one with it edited and your alone then nothing can go wrong. And with the Desert thunder he was alone. All we have to do now is find the godmode part of it and put it into death thunder and go solo.

That took a while
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?