Need help by DIP

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need help by DIP
Hey,
i need help my the DIP.
I tried this but its not working:
[PHP]
pDrawIndexedPrimitive = (oDrawIndexedPrimitive) cDIP.Create(( BYTE* )Base.GetPointer(82) , ( BYTE* )myDrawIndexedPrimitive, 3);

{
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice,Type,BaseVertexIndex , MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true) ;
return D3D_OK ;
}
typedef HRESULT(__stdcall *oDrawIndexedPrimitive)(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 , D3DPRIMITIVETYPE, INT, UINT, UINT, UINT, UINT) ;[/PHP]

at first i tried without string so i can see if it works. nut its not working-.- i hope u can help me.
if u need more informations i can give u
Lol if you don't even understand how DIP works, I doubt your going to be able to write a bypass for it anyways.
Why are you returning D3D_OK; ? O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Why are you returning D3D_OK; ? O_o
oh sorry there is the wrong return

[php] return pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice,Type,BaseVertexIndex , MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);[/php]

this is the right one xD
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Why are you returning D3D_OK; ? O_o
Was going to ask the same thing...
Hooking like that will result in a DC within 5 min anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post

Was going to ask the same thing...
Hooking like that will result in a DC within 5 min anyway.
i saied its the wrong return i copied >.<
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
i saied its the wrong return i copied >.<
He said hooking, not returning.
Mine works.. but i am not gonna release it or will I ? o.O
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Mine works.. but i am not gonna release it or will I ? o.O
Still haven't it yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Mine works.. but i am not gonna release it or will I ? o.O
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Pic or gtfo!
Not home from skool and my bro is comming over. Ill get on SO BE ON ******. AND YOU CANT RELEASE PUBS WITH IT REMEMBER? BECAUSE IT NEVER GETS DETECTED. SO GTFO <3
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Not home from skool and my bro is comming over. Ill get on SO BE ON ******. AND YOU CANT RELEASE PUBS WITH IT REMEMBER? BECAUSE IT NEVER GETS DETECTED. SO GTFO <3
I'm not gunna release pubs with it lol I wanna see how it works though.
mmmmmmmmmk. No pubs /RAGE
Back to Gorfag OP.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?