WTT WoW acc with level 70!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WTT WoW acc with level 70!
WTT my WoW level 70 priest
Also has:
50 hunter
42 warrior
43 mage
Loads in 30's as well
Priest has 355 enchanting and 364 Spellfire tailor

Well i WTT it for another WoW acc with a warrior/rogue/hunter/warlock on it will listen to other offers
Add me on msn = shithappens_alot@hotmail.com
I give armoury link and more info there!
It's gone now. I bought it!
Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
It's gone now. I bought it!
For how much? And would you sell it on? PM me, I wanna try WoW again .
I'm giving him a few credit cards haha :P & PM me with an offer
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?