Anyone else get this?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone else get this?
Soooo I got mafia 2 like the day after it came out..the game was amazing while it lasted with the amount of detail..but it just isnt enough with 10 hrs of story. Was almost a waste of money for $50. What are your thoughts on Mafia II?
Haven't played it yet
Don't think I will but it looks cool.
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
Haven't played it yet
Don't think I will but it looks cool.
if you where a real girl ide be your other secret lover..
didnt like the first game
so i have not even looked at the 2nd one
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
didnt like the first game
so i have not even looked at the 2nd one
Mafia 1 sucked. But 2 was amazing. the detail is insane the gameplay is fun it just doesnt last It would be better if it was as long as GTA 4
Well I still have the very first mafia and it was horrible but the mafia 2 looks really good so I might get it .
I'll just torrent it.
modern warfare 2 only.
Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
modern warfare 2 only.
My thoughts: never pay for single player, never pay for coop, maybe pay for mp & epic coop.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
My thoughts: never pay for single player, never pay for coop, maybe pay for mp & epic coop.
I bought ghost sniper warrior for single player, and It hasn't disappointed me.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
My thoughts: never pay for single player, never pay for coop, maybe pay for mp & epic coop.
I agree wit em..even though he SKS DCK/
pro game, but it was way to short
Quote Originally Posted by RastaMan130 View Post
pro game, but it was way to short
pro but it was so easy, Ahah i only played a little of it didn't really get into it
i liked the playboy pictures
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us