Play that doesn't hack(Yes, I know its a hacking website...) and is worth a shit on here?
There sure are lotsa people not hacking on this site...
Sigh, every person i've talked to who doesn't hack lives in europe, which sucks for both of us when/if we play together... Shit ping all over the place.
I hack publics. But when I play with friends I tend not to hack.
I hack when I'm in an evil mood I don't hack when I am around friends or my clan.
i have 2 accounts;
1 i rage hack = no friends,
2nd acc i play legit.
Dude, please.
We aren't little 5year olds who like didn't play the game.
We played until we got bored then hacked. And lotsa people play legit. I do sometimes, its fun.
I mean we dont have when we have friends in the game...
Well hit me up, my steam account is Zarriann
Just looking for some people to play with, objective games or not... Doesn't matter..
And Insane, I never insinuated anyone was a kid.. Tend to not be demeaning but most people who play this game and/or visit this site are of the younger population.
Originally Posted by Berrbe
Well hit me up, my steam account is Zarriann
Just looking for some people to play with, objective games or not... Doesn't matter..
And Insane, I never insinuated anyone was a kid.. Tend to not be demeaning but most people who play this game and/or visit this site are of the younger population.
Ahh yes that is true. As am I (14)
But im not of a younger mind
Originally Posted by Berrbe
Well hit me up, my steam account is Zarriann
Just looking for some people to play with, objective games or not... Doesn't matter..
And Insane, I never insinuated anyone was a kid.. Tend to not be demeaning but most people who play this game and/or visit this site are of the younger population.
Where abouts you live? I ask because the flag is broken. You already have me as a friend on Steam :P I should be winZIP or something like that :P
Many many people on this site do not hack at all.
A lot of them are just here for the community... Talk, troll, shit like that..
I live in the US, we played a few times together but I got host and your ping was just complete shit.. Sucked :/
But I don't see you? Must have deleted you by accident when I cleaned out my friends list =/
And James yeah I don't hack, more of a troll but shh :x
Originally Posted by Berrbe
I live in the US, we played a few times together but I got host and your ping was just complete shit.. Sucked :/
But I don't see you? Must have deleted you by accident when I cleaned out my friends list =/
And James yeah I don't hack, more of a troll but shh :x
Yeah my ping is pretty shit :P
Originally Posted by Doc
Yeah my ping is pretty shit :P
I think that this works, not sure but I will make a tutorial if it does...
Open cheat engine and MW2...
Search for your ping (This is hard because it always changes).
Once you have found your ping, set it to 0.
Go back to the main matchmaking system and join any gametype...
Now you should be host, with 0 ping, and little lag. =D
Don't do this in a private match because you will get the hosts ping, not yours.
Originally Posted by JamesA1994
I think that this works, not sure but I will make a tutorial if it does...
Open cheat engine and MW2...
Search for your ping (This is hard because it always changes).
Once you have found your ping, set it to 0.
Go back to the main matchmaking system and join any gametype...
Now you should be host, with 0 ping, and little lag. =D
Don't do this in a private match because you will get the hosts ping, not yours.