Something funny.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Something funny.
I just noticed something funny. Well not funny but cool.
I went to like the first/last page on this forum. And looked at all the cool hacks and stuff that used to happen around here.
All the old hacks :P
F1 roll. Winchester.
It used to be crazy. and fun.
Its just cool to look at the old post and still see members on from 2+ years ago.
Sorry, this is not meant for spam.
But maybe you guys/gals should leave a reply on your past with warrock/hacking.

mine is:
Velruf. Getting in to the wall and the spawn floor. And the winchester. Swimming in the air was always fun?
You?

And 1 last thing. A simple comment.
What happened to Pixipixle?
I used his hacks a while back. Did he quit? But i still use his injecter (flawless)
So if someone can leave a reply and tell me where pixi went off to?
yeh i miss chpt 1... wish we can go back winchester hack ftw
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
yeh i miss chpt 1... wish we can go back winchester hack ftw
VB hacks also i rocked at coding now c++ i can't even turn c++ on
chpt 1 was like the whole point of warrock.. if a game is made once never update it to make it better because it ends up becoming worse.. look at call of duty 4 its better then call of duty 6 because they thought they can make cod6 better...
well i guess we will actually have to learn how to play warrock if there wont be any hacks, lol
Quote Originally Posted by dadrussian View Post
well i guess we will actually have to learn how to play warrock if there wont be any hacks, lol
There will ALWAYS be hacks.
This thread is a nice reminder of the past. I missed the days when i thought that hackers could do anything. I sure miss chapter 1.
I never played WR during chapter 1.
wow..... vital u missed alot!!!!!!!!!! chap 1 was the best chap ever bro ill never forget it
specially the winchester hack and the swiming :P
Its nice to see how people used to love hacks. But something I noticed.
Awhile back before I started postings, You could go back to page 500+?
Now only page 110.

Lets keep this Thread Alive to bring back sad memories
Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
Its nice to see how people used to love hacks. But something I noticed.
Awhile back before I started postings, You could go back to page 500+?
Now only page 110.

Lets keep this Thread Alive to bring back sad memories
Yeah, up with that idea. We just need a coder who is willing to put in the time for the hacks. My suggestion is we wait until chapter 3 so that the hacks stop getting outdated so early. And the shotgun hack, awesome fun! people throwing fists and getting shotgun kills, BEST TIME EVAR!!!!
Thats war rock. Who knows, what future will be.
lol i cant believe i played runescape! i missed out on chapter 1

(runescape sucks but use to be good)
Quote Originally Posted by superkill0 View Post
lol i cant believe i played runescape! i missed out on chapter 1

(runescape sucks but use to be good)
I used to too, But mostly warrock. I remember the music that played when you load up warrock.

Dun Dun Dun DUUN daddada dun.

lolikilledu
I did that, like 5 days ago, and I really liked the old hacks!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us