About Rainbow Kill Marks

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
About Rainbow Kill Marks
Lolz thats, how far i went with it lolz. Sorry MPGH I was just doing a bet and lost. It was that I could take something that was not my work and make people believe that it was mine. Lolz now i owe $5 to my friend. Sorry guys no more bets or jokes like this for me now all of the things will be my work. Again just a bet which I lost to my friend.
they look pretty gay ok
lamest excuse evar..
/
youre still liable for breaking the rules man

Five bucks? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
lamest excuse evar..
/
agreed
/

Quote Originally Posted by MechaChrist View Post
youre still liable for breaking the rules man

Five bucks? Really?

u dont have make it so pls.. dont lie ( sry baad english)
This excuse is like the one on cf my little brother was playing..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us