Ban Help?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Help?
So i was hacking n doing my thing, and i got banned from a server tahts 50 people. (ultimate hacking server)

I know that for other games you can bypass the ban, any way to do it on COD4?
Nah, they probably GUID banned you
Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman1200 View Post
Nah, they probably GUID banned you
Aww dang that sucks.thanks anyways ^___^
I think you mean that NL server thing? I used to hack there. xD

Try to Google a IP Changer. If they IP banned you, and you change your IP using a IP Changer you can still play on it.
lol, every admin is smart enough to guid ban hackers, new key solves the problem
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
I think you mean that NL server thing? I used to hack there. xD

Try to Google a IP Changer. If they IP banned you, and you change your IP using a IP Changer you can still play on it.
Yeeah that server LOL. I think they key banned me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by diedke View Post
lol, every admin is smart enough to guid ban hackers, new key solves the problem
Grr where am i supposed to get that LOL
Quote Originally Posted by WOLF9795 View Post

Grr where am i supposed to get that LOL
Buy a new one. In a shop, maybe?
You got your answers.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us