4 Days Left

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
4 Days Left
Till i fly to italy /me

so i am away from 4th till 11th.

orly? in 1month im leaving my country to go to canada, Toronto, not vacations going to live there /me.
Quote Originally Posted by 4chan View Post
orly? in 1month im leaving my country to go to canada, Toronto, not vacations going to live there /me.
Yes rly

only for 1 year
can there be boobs itt please?
I Hope your plain crashes
So We can see no more of you.

Have Fun In Ital .
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I Hope your plain crashes
So We can see no more of you.

Have Fun In Ital .
/awz <3
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I Hope your plain crashes
So We can see no more of you.

Have Fun In Ital .
plane.

A plain can't crash, it's just loads of land.

C WHT I DID THUR?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


plane.

A plain can't crash, it's just loads of land.

C WHT I DID THUR?
Lawl, that made me lol.

Well the engines can fail and boom, or terrorism.
Or the plane is like fuck it bye people.

But Viibez will have fun .
I don't tend to go on vacation much, Alabama is peaceful, no reason...
I planned the terrorists attack on that plane :/
But now it seems I need to re-arrange it...
bye have fun .
Hes not going til another 4 days.
Dont say yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Hes not going til another 4 days.
Dont say yet.
smartass .
are yu guna meet liz?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?