Exclamation[Solved]i need a file

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Solved]i need a file
Hello everyone anyone have the following file: iw4mp.dat?? I can post here the link to download the file? thanks
ur using steam or alteriwnet version of mw2?
Use the version alteriwnet ^ ^
me 2 why u need the file ? leggend
Quote Originally Posted by molina174 View Post
me 2 why u need the file ? leggend
It's not your problem..

If you can't help him or if there is nothing you couldn't understand, don't post.
I did not understand the words you said o.o

then to now I understand I need because I lost
raga em I would urgently need that file you can give me?
i need it cuz i get a error with alteriw hack 1 from hahaz non-english mw2 language files has been detected.Only English game versions are officially supported by alterIWnet.
i take +1 on reputation <.<
/Attachment Approved
oh, yeah... you have to have for approval and you need over 50+ posts hmm
nice now it works again
thank you very much pazzy
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?