Gangstas, jesus, drunks, drug addicts and bitches

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Gangstas, jesus, drunks, drug addicts and bitches
Yep, that was the theme of our TS last night... earlier this morning.

Exceprt:
I was updating the WarRock hack last night, TimeBeast said PARTY IN TS, disappointed that only timebeast was in there I sat there talking to the hispanic and telling him to turn off his mexican music.
Out of no where Ted came in IRC and TS, apparently he was slightly high and had the need to get wasted/snort pills.
Ted started crying in TS, don't ask me why but I had to make fun of him, and laugh uncontrollably.
Then the drug pharaphanela began paraphernalia, ase got the smart idea from ted to smoke pot, everyone died for like 30 mins, so I went to eat.
Thats where the recording begins, or some where around then.. so it starts off slowly.

Conclusion:
That was the most EPIC ts night ever, just for the lols
I swear its Palm Sunday today... *Lecture has started* It was the day Jesus and his fellow disciples ( i think) going into Jerusalem being waved with Palm thinges...
My nose started to bleed at work today. lol
And no one noticed my ripped pants.
My chest still hurts
Reopened thread, I will post audio tomorrow, too tired.
Post right now, you have a small cock if you go to sleep right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Reopened thread, I will post audio tomorrow, too tired.

K! were is ted crying
tomorrow has come and ... NOTHING :@
i was up all night couldnt sleep =/
well..
srrsly tho that was some funny shit
it still makes me lol he was crying xD
Tomorrow, I have to deal with a shit load of VIPs, as well as a massive hangover .
Dave can I join the TS too? If yes, how?
Download Teamspeak and join MPGH.net as IP.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Download Teamspeak and join MPGH.net as IP.
[11:27:30] Connecting to 66.90.118.119
[11:27:30] Unable to login. Your IP has been banned.

UNBAN ME NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm much better friends with ted now.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?