I NEED YOUR HELP!
I was trying to trade my acc with this piece of shit that tried to scam me but I finally got his username and pass but he wont give me his secret question!
I have his acc and I'm not gonna log off but I need your help to get it! he has my acc and changed the pass (But stupid enough to forget to change email so I still know da pass) but what I wanna do is just get his sq and change his pass and stuff so I can keep his acc ... so basically scam the scammer! xD
and btw I just got 250 posts xD again!
I really need help on this!!! and I hope this is the right place for it xD
I have his acc and I'm not gonna log off but I need your help to get it! he has my acc and changed the pass (But stupid enough to forget to change email so I still know da pass) but what I wanna do is just get his sq and change his pass and stuff so I can keep his acc ... so basically scam the scammer! xD
and btw I just got 250 posts xD again!
I really need help on this!!! and I hope this is the right place for it xD


