Lol Madness !!!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Lol Madness !!!
Well in my other post people gave me ideas about what to buy with my 800g1 coins, I got Mp7a1, medicbox, flashmines and landmines (or whatever they're called)
THEN.. I got 2 codes, AW0F, 7 days and another AW0F, 7 days.
Give it to me bro
MP7A1 owns. Congratulations.
ill give you a account with nothing on it for the aw40
I'll give you lvl 42 with nothing on it and two lvl 1s with nothing on them and 9 bucks for your account and security answer
Edit:take out the 9 bucks
Another editne of the lvl ones has gold premium an m4spectre a tac15 and mp5k
Don't know why I put edit: not a serious offer
hey chemmix cud i have a aw50f code bro
Quote Originally Posted by Chemixx View Post
Well in my other post people gave me ideas about what to buy with my 800g1 coins, I got Mp7a1, medicbox, flashmines and landmines (or whatever they're called)
THEN.. I got 2 codes, AW0F, 7 days and another AW0F, 7 days.
Its AW50F. Congrats
I don't know, Im not selling my account, I have another k1 and cx4storm on it im probably gonna give it away, not sure yet, tired so dont wanna make the wrong choice :P
Quote Originally Posted by Chemixx View Post
I don't know, Im not selling my account, I have another k1 and cx4storm on it im probably gonna give it away, not sure yet, tired so dont wanna make the wrong choice :P
May i please have one of the AW50f Codes.
I want the AW50F Promo. I pwn with it :P
wow man gift me some codes lol
yeh lemme have 1
Lol aw50 sucks tbh :L
ive never used it so i cant judge about it
i need it :P
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us