Steam Account for sale or trade (HOT!!!)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Steam Account for sale or trade (HOT!!!)
Selling A steam account with 5 games


Day of defeat: source


Counter Strike: Source


Half Life 2: Deathmatch


Half life 2 : Lost cost


35$ +

The highest anybody is willing to pay in the next few days is the one whos going to get it

Here is a screenie




Btw, you MUST pay first before getting the account, thats kinda obvious+ I showed proof

Yes, this is me Middle.Man I got A ban for some gay shit..anyways my xfire is mazhaz


I can trade this for A combat arms account has to be high ranked I'll give this and you give me A Combat arms account+ 15 dollars..or make me your own offer below
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane.. View Post
Selling A steam account with 5 games


Day of defeat: source


Counter Strike: Source


Half Life 2: Deathmatch


Half life 2 : Lost cost


35$ +

The highest anybody is willing to pay in the next few days is the one whos going to get it

Here is a screenie




Btw, you MUST pay first before getting the account, thats kinda obvious+ I showed proof

Yes, this is me Middle.Man I got A ban for some gay shit..anyways my xfire is mazhaz


I can trade this for A combat arms account has to be high ranked I'll give this and you give me A Combat arms account+ 15 dollars..or make me your own offer below
/request Bann
/request close

This user has posted the same thing on two accounts!

And Btw those games are at walmart in a css pack for 25 bucks
Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
/request Bann
/request close

This user has posted the same thing on two accounts!

And Btw those games are at walmart in a css pack for 25 bucks
-FacePalm-

Lol at this noob trying to be a moderator, how could anyone ever be so blind; the account got ban so I made a new one with more information/changed info

NEXT TIME READ THE HOLE THING


/Req to ban noob above me
SHUT THE FUCK UP

I don't care its MY price if nobody wants to buy it then DON'T COMMENT

COMMENT IF YOUR INTERESTED ONLY STOP GETTING YOUR POST COUNTS UP
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane.. View Post
SHUT THE FUCK UP

I don't care its MY price if nobody wants to buy it then DON'T COMMENT

COMMENT IF YOUR INTERESTED ONLY STOP GETTING YOUR POST COUNTS UP
I'm sorry for being honest?
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


I'm sorry for being honest?
Isn't that disrespect to a mod?
lol hes just giving you tips. You havent even said how many digits your account is, which is what most people are looking for. and the games you have total like $20 if purchased in the store.
Quote Originally Posted by geekylion View Post
lol hes just giving you tips. You havent even said how many digits your account is, which is what most people are looking for. and the games you have total like $20 if purchased in the store.
Then go buy it in the store noob, I have no clue what how many digits your account has even means, so stop trying to get your DAM post up its MY account I'll do what I want with it
hahaha I already have them. Im not gonna buy it again. And I see that youre trying to sell it, and if thats what youre doing with it, youre not gonna do it. hahahahahaha. and I could care less about my post count.
i can sell my steam account + 8 games i think including left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2 and CSS package
Quote Originally Posted by Gucci Mane.. View Post
tuan you wana trade accounts?
haha really funny . but i can show you a pic :] to make you jealous



You like ?
Sure thing..I have been dreaming of having a l4d account on steam...add me on my msn to see if we can make a deal

EDIT: YES I LIKE
BUMP..I will trade this for anybody that has eitheir l4d2 or just l4d..if you do PM me I am willing to trade this



EDIT:Selling now for 22$....
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?