[Request]Full model mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Full model mod
P90 To MeiMp7Mod-If any one would do this for me, I will thank you and rep you.
Remember its a full model mod. Not just a cross mod.
Ill do it. Currently working on it.
aw i wanted to do it
Quote Originally Posted by ModernGee View Post
aw i wanted to do it
You can go ahead. I'm just a choob.
what happenwith you?
lol i tried it and i got it to work but there were some problems. i did a full mod but still problems. :/
meh, looks better to MP7
MP7 mod's gonna make it look weird unless you buy a silencer
I don't see a very big difference, but i would like to see it, lol.
Ah yes just do it to MP7 MOD if possible!! THANKZ YEW GUYS Im going to thank and rep if you relese
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
Ah yes just do it to MP7 MOD if possible!! THANKZ YEW GUYS Im going to thank and rep if you relese
/facepalm
MP7 MOD=same model file as Mei's MP7 MOD
I have never model moded or crossmoded for you fucking info
Quote Originally Posted by SgtStarr View Post
I have never model moded or crossmoded for you fucking info
for you fucking info dont flame u noob
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?