Ich brauche eine IDE

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Ich brauche eine IDE
Well if you don't have a clue what I said (not even IDE) then just don't post. If you know what an IDE is, gimme your top 3 list. Usually I would use notepad++ for all my work but I'm getting lazy and I hate the whole compiling / linking process on Windows. So yeah, list pl0x.

Oh and no visual studio crap, I still wanna work on multi-platform stuff

Currently I'm thinking of getting Eclipse,it worked well enough when I was doing java and php stuff (but I still preferred npp). A few people I worked with also recommended Code::Blocks. So what does MPGH recommend (note: penis isn't a valid answer).
Like you said there already, Cody::Blocks... Although you can always use a different IDE for each OS... There is nothing wrong with it imo.. =o
Code::Blocks.

Usually when I'm not programming on Windows I use a text editor and g++. So I can't really suggest much |:
What's all the rage with Code::Blocks? Guess I'm gonna have to give it a shot once I sort out my laptop
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
What's all the rage with Code::Blocks? Guess I'm gonna have to give it a shot once I sort out my laptop
Code::Blocks has some sexy syntax highlighting color options.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Code::Blocks has some sexy syntax highlighting color options.
I'll be still writing in Notepad++, already used to my epic custom colors (unless you can create custom themes in Code::Blocks I don't really see the point of using it for the actual code typing /)
Use Word... :|
Notepad++
Visual Studios.

Is.

Multi-Platform.
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Notepad++
That's what I'm using now, but I'm to lazy to compile/link my projects every time I save something or make a change /

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Visual Studios.

Is.

Multi-Platform.
It's.

Complete.

Crap.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
That's what I'm using now, but I'm to lazy to compile/link my projects every time I save something or make a change /



It's.

Complete.

Crap.
Tell me a reason for it to be crap? :\
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Tell me a reason for it to be crap? :\
I can't easily move my projects to another OS? /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I can't easily move my projects to another OS? /
Then don't. |:
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I can't easily move my projects to another OS? /
That's what you get for moving to Operating systems that cant run Exes
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
That's what you get for moving to Operating systems that cant run Exes
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Then don't. |:
You two just mad that Linux can own /

inb4 requested close: Code::Blocks it is.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us