[Release] Local Player Pointer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Local Player Pointer
I converted Crash's local player pointer from eu to ca.

Code:
0x37829D30
Nice job yo.
Lol you mean the one that he posted and that everyone has/
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Lol you mean the one that he posted and that everyone has/
where? i dont see i dont know.
This isnt for setting the position, It's for getting the postion.
Quote Originally Posted by ECHO_THE_SNIPA View Post
I need a aimbot hack anyone have it?>
yes, here: Best CA Aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
yes, here: Best CA Aimbot
Go Buy V.I.P...... Or learn how to code, hack get ta base like hotkeys or menu... or old school way...
Quote Originally Posted by ultahackers View Post
Go Buy V.I.P...... Or learn how to code, hack get ta base like hotkeys or menu... or old school way...
Why u quoted me? >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Why u quoted me? >.>
Yo hahaz unblock me on msn >_>
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us