Choose whether you want Visual Studio Express 2010 or 2008 then select Visual Basic 20xx Express, then hit the download button.
ty dude
Originally Posted by mizzer3
ty dude
No problemo, I would recommend googling "Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate" and clicking the microsoft link and downloading the trial. Eventually it'll ask for a key to extend trial or register. ilikewaterha posted a product key on like the 2nd page of this section which you can use to register it, it's a reallllly nice program and has a lot more functionality than the express versions seeing as you're "supposed" to pay like $10,000 or something ridiculous. Anyways, it's up to you. I doubt you'll need anything more than what Express provides for a long time yet, I know I don't haha, although having compile options is a bonus and I like the layout.
hehe : P but when i download vb 2010, is there a vb.net inside or something ? :P
Originally Posted by mizzer3
hehe : P but when i download vb 2010, is there a vb.net inside or something ? :P
VB 2010 is .NET lol.
yeah, im not that smart u see
Originally Posted by mizzer3
yeah, im not that smart u see
Haha both Visual Basic 2008 and 2010 express editions are based around the .NET framework, pretty sure 2005 is too.
u can get a free key for it there are many tuts for it its very easy have fun
coiol
well if vb.net are inside vb 10 . how can i use vb.net ?
Originally Posted by mizzer3
well if vb.net are inside vb 10 . how can i use vb.net ?
Umm.. install and run it?
Originally Posted by mizzer3
well if vb.net are inside vb 10 . how can i use vb.net ?
VB.Net = Programming language. You cannot run/download/whatever a programming language
VB/VS = The program you program in.
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
VB.Net = Programming language. You cannot run/download/whatever a programming language
VB/VS = The program you program in.
Yeah this is true, but I meant to access the ability to manipulate the .NET framework he should run VB