i no how to do HWID but some people have the same HWID
Thanks
GTM
well you can generate a GUID like this:
[php]
Dim mGuid As String = System.Guid.NewGuid.ToString()
[/php]
But yeah.
I don't know what exactly you wanna do nao. Rephrase for me please.
what he wants to do is have only a cretin computer (determined by there guid) to use his program or even send a license that with out it you cant use the program
I'd check for GUID/HWID.
Extract the information from the registry :P
i need the code lol.
i already have HWID code for vb.net just what do i change it to for GUID instead!
Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker
i need the code lol.
i already have HWID code for vb.net just what do i change it to for GUID instead!
We're not going to spoon-feed you everything if you just demand it. As Blubb said, extract the GUID/HWID from the registry and compare them to the list of accepted ones in a database or something. If you don't know how to extract them from the registry, do a simple google search first, if it yields no results or you don't understand something, THEN come here and ask for assistance. Many of the simple problems in this section could be solved with one quick google search.
by code i mean
instead of > win32_processor + processorID
what is the one for GUID.
i have done it once before but i forgot the code!
[php]IF.GUID.NEEDED = YUS THEN MAKE NEW GUID FOR PROTEKSHUN[/php]
Originally Posted by Kallisti
[php]IF.GUID.NEEDED = YUS THEN MAKE NEW GUID FOR PROTEKSHUN[/php]
Can't you just gtfo? You never contribute in any useful way.
Originally Posted by Blubb1337
Can't you just gtfo? You never contribute in any useful way.
I contribute in t3h C++
Originally Posted by Kallisti
I contribute in t3h C++
Yeah but you annoy the fuck out of everyone else, I used to find your trollin' amusing but now it's just getting annoying.
Originally Posted by Jason
Yeah but you annoy the fuck out of everyone else, I used to find your trollin' amusing but now it's just getting annoying.