Should i sell it?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Should i sell it?
Hey Im getting bored of this account. dont know what to do with it. i might sell. name ur price.

Account My Account

Proof its me Proof
yes. sell it to Bush. oh maybe Obama will want it too.
are you quitting CF or something?



Edit:
I actually looked at the acc lol
I can buy it. 666$.
sell to me for 10000000$ and ill sell it to the gonvernor of canada and thats it. but seriously is that you o.O
You are not really ADIGA
How long should I let this troll survive.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
How long should I let this troll survive.
youve let my others last awhile
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


youve let my others last awhile
.
Quote Originally Posted by OMG ITS *a coder* lol View Post
spammer noob
/request close
dont tell me what to do
Hmmm for the first account I'd pay 25 Cents Maybe 30 Cents and for the second one hmmm...
Swifty gimme it for free.The only account i have that's good is maybe an account with Steyr Aug Camo.So gib meh.
Now may the troll live on.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Hmmm for the first account I'd pay 25 Cents Maybe 30 Cents and for the second one hmmm...
Swifty gimme it for free.The only account i have that's good is maybe an account with Steyr Aug Camo.So gib meh.
Now may the troll live on.
we got a deal.

ID: ADIGA
PW: ADIGA2

thanks this post for the info /
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us