Mod Glitch Ftw?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Mod Glitch Ftw?
Well, I was playing yesterday and I went to a game, and the weapons seem smaller? It looks almost like a mod, I thought to myself : "Wow Nexon Fails again". But there wasn't a patch, I asked people and they thought i was high, literary. Anyone else getting this. Or is this the hack


IDK Mr. FakeGodmde. /
That actually looks pretty cool. BTW, I like your 999 hp and crosshair
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
That actually looks pretty cool. BTW, I like your 999 hp and crosshair
The Scopes look pretty cool too, just the zoom is messed up.

Lol? Maybe your FOV changed?
nah it's hahaz's hack
i ran it too and when i used it my gun became small and so did my hands
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
nah it's hahaz's hack
i ran it too and when i used it my gun became small and so did my hands
This, my brother uses the hack.
Hahaz
If you are using Hahaz hack that's what happens with me too. I don't know if it's an auto-on or what but that's what happens with that hack. Don't use it and the weapons will be normal size.
what an idiot lol... that is what that crappy hack does LOL FAIL THREAD nexon doesn't fail you do! hahahahah
its HAHAZ hack, just userd it today, it sucks at sniping
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us