release

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
release


Hi Guys This Is my First release And its Got a Couple Of Bugs I need to Sort them out.
I Made this MySelf.
Im A beginner Coder And I did This With No Help Just Used My Brain lol.
Hope U like it

Bugs.:
Tabs Say Untitled.
Cant do more than 1 tab.
U Have to click go. U cant Click Enter.

If anyone could help me with these bugs it will be useful

My Other Acc Got banned Until the 9th or somthing so im gonna release it on that acc But Please Help Me With these Bugs.

If u want me to put anything in this Like Somthing really good ill try put it in Hope U like it



Edit:Srry for the Wrong Name At Top D: I accidently pressed Enter
good job. I like it


But wheres the download, and virus scans?
But wheres the download, and virus scans?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
But wheres the download, and virus scans?
What he said.

Looks good, nice attempt. Love to download it and try it out
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
But wheres the download, and virus scans?
Like I Said My Other Acc got banned So Im releaseing it on My Other Acc



Also Its Called Exploiter Bcuz my brother somtimes uses internet browsers and He calls One of them exploiter soo.. i thought he can use mine now and call it the right name..
May i ask why is it called exploiter?
If you read.
Edit:Srry for the Wrong Name At Top D: I accidently pressed Enter
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us