So Backstabers

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
So Backstabers
I'm here now come say shit to me now!
Why did you get banned Ausfag?/
Quote Originally Posted by [HE]Περσεύς[RO] View Post
Why did you get banned Ausfag?/
Because i told and Admin that he used hte wrong number it was a 9

and he put a 7
Quote Originally Posted by user648723 View Post
Because i told and Admin that he used hte wrong number it was a 9

and he put a 7
Which admin?
Quote Originally Posted by [HE]Περσεύς[RO] View Post
Which admin?
Arunforce ~
Quote Originally Posted by user648723 View Post
Arunforce ~
Interesting... I'm guessing he didn't like you anyway? Banning for such a small offence is kind of... harsh, unless you had made him dislike you earlier on.
So, he's not too busy to ban people. But he's too busy to help people with namechanges/user titles? ......./
lol you think he even cares about changing your name?? Arunforce cares about one thing Arunforce!
Quote Originally Posted by user648723 View Post
lol you think he even cares about changing your name?? Arunforce cares about one thing Arunforce!
It's funny how he bans everyone that calls him out. /
lol awesome name
Meek is a retard, and Sam is full of shit.

If you listen to either dumbass, you got problems.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Meek is a retard, and Sam is full of shit.

If you listen to either dumbass, you got problems.
Explain ?
1. You thanked Sam for his stupid ass post. If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people, hence why I came back after people bitching at me constantly.
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fucking chance you get. I got better fucking things to do then "help" you with your stupid ass new names you want every fucking day.
3. Shut the fuck up.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
1. You thanked Sam for his stupid ass post. If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people, hence why I came back after people bitching at me constantly.
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fucking chance you get. I got better fucking things to do then "help" you with your stupid ass new names you want every fucking day.
3. Shut the fuck up.
1. So what if I thanked his post. It's just a button, it don't mean shit.

2. I'm not talking specifically about my name or title. I'm talking about MPGH in general. There is only 3 people on MPGH that can do names/titles, and a lot of people that want it done. People are constantly making threads about it because you guys won't do it. Everyone says "PM Dave, Arun, Or Liz" Well, you and Dave ignore those kind of requests. And liz is not very active, and she hardly ever reads her messages, or she just ignores them too. IF you guys don't want to change people usernames, don't offer it. And i you 3 are "too busy" Give permissions to Gmods or make a group of people with specific privileges to do it.

3. Oh "Shut the fuck up". Real mature.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fucking chance you get. I got better fucking things to do then "help" you with your stupid ass new names you want every fucking day.



hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit]
–noun
1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us