Notice...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Notice...
Hi guys

I'm schim (old account got banned)
So from now on I'll be going by the name of: .::SCHiM::.
Here's some code to make this thread less spam like

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <string>
using namespace std;

struct dll{
char dp[_MAX_PATH];
char windowname[_MAX_PATH];
};


int main(){

 HWND hwnd;
 HANDLE hproc;
 HANDLE htread;
 DWORD dwpid = 1;
 DWORD hmodule;
 HINSTANCE hk32 = LoadLibrary( TEXT("kernel32.dll"));
 void *praddres;
 dll d= { "C:\\TestDLL.dll", "SpellForce 2" }; // edit your dll path and your procces here
 hwnd = FindWindowA(NULL, d.windowname);
 GetWindowThreadProcessId(hwnd, &dwpid);
 hproc = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, dwpid);
 praddres = VirtualAllocEx( hproc, NULL, sizeof(d.dp), MEM_COMMIT | MEM_RESERVE, 0x40 );
 WriteProcessMemory( hproc, praddres, (void*)d.dp, sizeof(d.dp), NULL);
 htread = CreateRemoteThread( hproc, NULL, 0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE) GetProcAddress( hk32, "LoadLibraryA" ),praddres, 0, NULL );
 WaitForSingleObject( htread, INFINITE );
 GetExitCodeThread( htread, &hmodule );
 CloseHandle( htread );
 VirtualFreeEx( hproc, praddres, sizeof(d.dp), MEM_RELEASE );
 cout<<"Done\n";
 cin.ignore();
 return 0;
}
It's a C++ dll injector, you must modefy the window name to target other processes, and the dll path for the dll's

-SCHiM
Awesom :***
Quote Originally Posted by EpicTazz View Post
Awesom :***
It's nice you like it (yea going to do some seriouse post grinding, since I lost 350 of 'em good fellas )
I would happily give you a few hundred of mine if I could... =/

EDIT: nvm abt spam thread. y r u banned?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
EDIT: nvm abt spam thread. y r u banned?
Some dude was begging for hacks in the Ca eu thread
It was annoying, and his post looked stupid, incorrect grammar and stuff like that

So I told him to go and format his c drive, I thought he was stupid enouch to go for it, but king was in a bad mood probably. He perm-banned me...
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Some dude was begging for hacks in the Ca eu thread
It was annoying, and his post looked stupid, incorrect grammar and stuff like that

So I told him to go and format his c drive, I thought he was stupid enouch to go for it, but king was in a bad mood probably. He perm-banned me...
King must be getting at his wits end lately too. There's not much going on here besides nubs and spammers as usual. Too bad schim. I guess as it goes the good get banned and the spammers get overlooked. Im surprised it was a permaban though, that's a lil harsh. try talkin 2 Arun, Dave, Liz, or Josh abt getting ur account unbanned.
Nahh I don't really mind, the only thing I've lost is my post count and that didn't mean much to me
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Nahh I don't really mind, the only thing I've lost is my post count and that didn't mean much to me
Your postcount represents the length of your e-penis, you should be bothered /
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Your postcount represents the length of your e-penis, you should be bothered /
I lol'ed at that.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Your postcount represents the length of your e-penis, you should be bothered /
*looks in e-pants* Er... / where is it..? /
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Your postcount represents the length of your e-penis, you should be bothered /
Nahh, I have a e-vag
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Nahh, I have a e-vag
o_O. Yup, that's going in the quote of the week.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us