Exploiter Release?!!?
Hi Guys My Release Is Now Gonna Be Released I showed A preview on my other acc...
Like i said this is my first WebBrowser So i hope u like it...
Bugs:..
U have to press GO!
U can only do 1 tab for the moment
The Tab Says Untitled And Writing Bar says the same name u typed in and never changes unless u change it.
All i have found for the moment
Please help me with these Bugs..
Also I have my Pic wat i want for The Icon, How do i Put that as my icon for Exploiter...
Picture:

Virus Scanns
Exploiter.exe - Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Can Somone Help me By tellin me how to put A siggy Up?
HOW DO I PUT THE LINK HERE I PRESS THE THING AND ALL THAT IT SAYS INVALID FILE. any WEBSITES I COULD DOWNLOAD IT ON AND PUT IT ON THERE. BUT NOT POST THE WEB...


Thanks