Willow Smith Can Sing

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Willow Smith Can Sing


^This is pretty good./yea
Who is willow smith?
Daughter of Will Smith
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Son of Will Smith
Daugtherrrrrrrr
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Daugtherrrrrrrr
Caught me before I could edit it.
Lol
She's probably better then 3/4 the teen singers out there.
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!
Better than bieber [then again who isnt?]
this is just as bad as justin beiber
no good music these days anymore
nice song =)
Their whole family is going to be millionaires.. His son just came out with a movie earlier this year, his wife is on a TV show and now his daughter is singing. Holy shit they all gonna be rich.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Their whole family is going to be millionaires.. His son just came out with a movie earlier this year, his wife is on a TV show and now his daughter is singing. Holy shit they all gonna be rich.
Yes. And the thing is she's 9. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by -ParagonRex- View Post
this is just as bad as justin beiber
no good music these days anymore
No taste in Music Clearly.
I brought this song to MPGH by showing it to the CF Section Chat. We quote this song daily.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I brought this song to MPGH by showing it to the CF Section Chat. We quote this song daily.
I never go there. Ohzz
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I brought this song to MPGH by showing it to the CF Section Chat. We quote this song daily.
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!!!
I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!!!!!

/
I don't know her till now but all I can say, she is way better than JB.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us