PTC Method

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
PTC Method
Hello you guys, I have just finished the portion in my C++ Primer on addresses and pointers, and I am going to see if I can try and figure something out on my own a little bit here, as I go with SOME of the hacking methods. I wanna start out slow. I have been doing some searching around the forums a little bit here, and can't seem to find a working PTC Method.

I tried CNs PTC Method:

[php]
/*void [REALcodersWILLknowWHATgoesHERE](const char* Command)
{
DWORD CNADDIE = 0x377E7***;
void* Send = ( void* )*( DWORD* )(CNADDIE);
__asm
{
/* CREDITS TO CN
push Command;
call Send;
add esp, -3-1+2+6;
}
}*/
[/php]

I know the comment tags are on it. It's there for a reason. ;-) Anti-noob.

...and I have also tried the standard one, that was referred to on CNs cham tutorial.

[php]
//void __cdecl [AGAINyouSHOULDknowTHIS]( const char* szCommand ) // -+
//{ // |
// DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( 0x377E7*** ); // |
// void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 ); // |
// __asm // |
// { // |--- Standard PushToConsole method.
// push szCommand; // |
// call CONoff; // |
// add esp, 4; // |
// } // |
//} // -+
[/php]

I don't know if it's possibly the LTClient, but I got it from ac1d_buRn's addy logger, so I am SURE it's the right one.
But everytime I load my hack on CA it DC, everytime.


EDIT: I am not like yomo. I am actually learning, and I am not going to post this shit and act like I am a pro coder. :P

Credits:
CoderNever - tutorial for NX Chams
ac1d_buRn - Address logger
ac1d's LTClient pattern is incorrect so the address is wrong.
void __cdecl PushToConsole(const char* szCommand )
{
HMODULE hMod = GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if(hMod == NULL)
return;
int* ltClientAddr = (int*) 0x377E7810;

typedef int (*ptc_t)(const char *);
ptc_t ptc = *(ptc_t*) (*ltClientAddr + 0x208);
ptc(szCommand);
}
This works for me.
Not sure who made it. Markoj i think.
You may have to change a thing or two depending on what base your using.
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
This works for me.
Not sure who made it.
You may have to change a thing or two depending on what base your using.
hmm and that uses the other LTClient too

i use:

Code:
void __cdecl RunConsoleCommand( const char* szVal)
{
    void* vSetVar = (void*)dwConsoleAddress;
    _asm
    {
        push szVal
        call vSetVar
        add esp, 4
    }
}
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
This works for me.
Not sure who made it.
You may have to change a thing or two depending on what base your using.
Markoj made it I believe./yea
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
This works for me.
Not sure who made it. Markoj i think.
You may have to change a thing or two depending on what base your using.
Well, this worked for me, so thank you for your help!
Credits to:
markoj -- this PTC method.
Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post


Well, this worked for me, so thank you for your help!
Credits to:
markoj -- this PTC method.
Obviously you're not like Yomo.
It's nice to see someone actually trying to learn and enjoying coding..
Good luck to you sir.

Also, anyone who couldn't figure how to get the PTC method's to work (The one's you showed which are noob proof), Really ARE a noob.
Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
Obviously you're not like Yomo.
It's nice to see someone actually trying to learn and enjoying coding..
Good luck to you sir.

Also, anyone who couldn't figure how to get the PTC method's to work (The one's you showed which are noob proof), Really ARE a noob.
lmfao. I got the one that is by markoj working, so I can't say I am in the n00b category anymore. :P

But I am still learning, so I don't consider myself even CLOSE to pro, or even average yet...
I am just gonna go day by day, reading and learning until I get to where I become fluent in C++.

I can pretty much understand it at this point I am at, but I want to get to where I can just sit here and think about some code and put it all together to make one GREAT thing. That's my goal.
Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post


lmfao. I got the one that is by markoj working, so I can't say I am in the n00b category anymore. :P

But I am still learning, so I don't consider myself even CLOSE to pro, or even average yet...
I am just gonna go day by day, reading and learning until I get to where I become fluent in C++.

I can pretty much understand it at this point I am at, but I want to get to where I can just sit here and think about some code and put it all together to make one GREAT thing. That's my goal.
It takes a long time but good luck :P You never stop learning when it comes to programming.
Quote Originally Posted by LightzOut View Post
It takes a long time but good luck :P You never stop learning when it comes to programming.
I don't doubt it ONE bit, but I want to eventually get to where I can just make my own EVERYTHING from scratch.
use alternative console.
Oh and also, you are using the LTC as teh CNaddie, they are different / CNaddie is also known as alt PTC
CNADDIE = Alt. PTC

new one is 0x46F670
Everyone does!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us